Airush 2018 RAZOR 9 – 11 – 13 – MT . (used)
Working closely with World Champion Alex Pastor, Airush focused relentlessly on fine-tuning the performance characteristics of the Airush Razor. Even while specifically focusing on mind blowing pop, unhooked ability and kite looping, the Razor also features an incredible wind range and ease of use, way beyond the expectations of a purist freestyle kite. The all-new Airush Dyneema Load Frame V4 featuring WebTech has enabled us to further increase the strength of the Razor, without an increase in weight. WebTech expands our exclusive Dyneema Load Frame throughout the high load areas; like the wingtips, by utilizing the web fibers to absorb high loads, increasing the durability and response rate of the kite further.
- Intergrated Dyneema: Central to the concept of the load frame are the Lightweight Dyneema Yarns, where each single yarn can carry almost 40KG of load. These are integrated into the canopy through a reinforced taping that allows them to elongate when under extreme load, absorbing most of the shock that traditionally would have run through the canopy. At the same time, they carry the primary load of the canopy, preventing stretch and increasing long-term performance.
- Technoforce D2: This premium fabric is used in conjunction with the Dyneema Load Frame for the ultimate combination of durability and performance. Ongoing testing has highlighted the lowest stretch and UV Stability, along with the highest long-term reliability of any fabric available.
- XL Deflate/Inflate Valve: The XL Inflate/Deflate Valve features an insanely easy and fast way to inflate and deflate your kite. The large opening creates maximum flow of air and reduces fatigue and stress on your pump. This in conjunction with the Airush High Velocity Pump makes inflating your kite extremely fast to get you on the water as quickly as possible!
- Safety Handles: On all Airush kites, the emergency safety handles are provided on each wingtips. This maximize the control and security when performing self-rescuing
- Airush Bumpers: Airush Bumpers are found throughout the leading edge of the kites to reduce wear and increase durability on rough surfaces. These bumpers are key for increasing the lifespan of Airush kites.
- Kevlar Reinforcement: Kevlar, found in bullet proof vests, is found throughout the Airush kites. These Kevlar reinforcements are only put in the most critical areas to protect from wearing while still minimizing weight which affects the kites performance.
- FBI One Pump Valves: The oversized SPIS Calve (Single Point Inflation System) optimizes inflation and deflation. The Fast Bladder Inflation features increased wall thickness and oversized diameter tubing, which eliminates tube kink and reduces stress on your pump, resulting in a quick and easy inflation.
- Front Line Adjustment: The Airush Razor features adjustments on the front lines to completely change the style of riding out of your kite. When attaching your front lines to the Red pigtail, the razor becomes a wakestyle machine with immense amount of pop, minimal range and more power. Changing to the Blue pigtail gives the kite more forgiveness, depower range, and comfort for standard freeride and freestyle.
- 5 Line Design: The 5th line featured on the 2018 Razor is the only method of support to maximize the performance of a dedicated C-Kite. The support from the 5th line allows for a finer leading edge, giving the razor the ultimate combination of speed, pop and slack for unhooked tricks.